January 21, 2011

I hate my days off

Well only if Dave does not have the day off too. I am seriously obsessed with my job. I just want it to look good and I want nothing more but to be the best I can be. Which is weird. I hate working, but I all of a sudden find how much I really enjoy my job. I have all the stuff I have to do but after I am done I get to do what I want as far as making flower arraingements, blowing up balloons, etc. I absolutly LOVE my job. I haven't taken pictures of any of the flower arraingements I have made but I will the next ones I make.

I had so much to do on thursday and didn't get it all done and today I had my day off...blah! I wish I could have stayed longer and finished my projects...but I guess it gives me something to work on saturday.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be doing something you care about! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete