January 28, 2011

Accepted


Starting July 26th I will be going here to get my dream of being a licenced cosmetologist. I am soooo incredibly excited to start that I wish this year would hurry up already! 
Work has been really great. The hours are amazing and I am so happy being a supervisor of myself. I am worried however about Valentines day. It's going to be the most crazy day of my whole life! I still haven't had time to make more arrangements so I don't have any pictures but I will update you with pictures of them soon.
Dave said they are going to "Try again" at the getting out early thing... we'll see but my hopes aren't up. His work sucks...(from what he says) 
Anyways nothing else new but I will post pictures of my arrangement soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! I always knew you'd make a great hairstylist! I remember playing "hair" at your house! You're gonna do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. question? i was actually looking at the slc school, do they offer financial aid at all? you should just message me on fb. congrats, i bet it will be so fun. we need to get together soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited for you Heather! And now I will have someone in the fam to give me cheap haircuts...WOOT!

    Oh, and I saw your corsage on FB today...well done! So pretty! I am glad you are liking your job. :)

    ReplyDelete