November 6, 2010

Comments...

So I realize that most of the friends who possibly read my blog have stopped probably because I was tired of chasing my friends around to hang out with me while my husband was on a combat deployment, so I know I got raunchy and I was a total bitch at times, but seriously the last 6 posts haven't had one comment, I think the one before that my mom commented and if I don't count her (Not that I don't love you mom but you comment on almost all my posts) Than it'll be the last 8 posts that no one has commented. Okay, maybe I am just boring?
I don't know what to write, well I do know what to write, what I want to write about but since I can't really say much on the World Wide Web about the things I want to talk about then I just have to keep it to myself.
I will tell ya one things I really really can't wait to have my Husband home. Just a small list of things I want to do when he comes home... "Explicit," Snuggle, Kiss, hug, "explicit" kiss, snuggle, watch a movie, make dinner, shower, "explicit," Kiss some more, Snug, Fall asleep in his arms.
Hmmmmmm yep I like that list of things. PS have I mentioned it has been a LOOOOONG 7 months!? Looking back I realize it went by fairly quickly, (not quick enough) But it did cause I kept busy and didn't sit around and do nothing. I am so very very thankful for the few that were there for me through this whole deployment. You know who you are but I will mention a few.
Mommy! You are amazing, thank you for not beating me when I was whiney, or grumpy. You knew what to say and when to say it and you kept me busy. You were a great support and I don't know what I would have done without you.
Daddy, I am so grateful for your optimisim through this. There were times where all I could do was think the worst of everything, but you kept on reminding me the sun will shine tomorrow. Thank you for being there, you made this deployment easier for me to handle, I wish I had your optimisim.
Momma Sue, I feel we went through all the emotions of this together, I am thankful I had your support, I know many wives that don't have a great Mom in law like I do... I tell ya I don't know how they manage. I am glad you were always there.
Jim, I am sooooooo thankful that Dave has you, you are such an amazing support for him and for me. You knew what he needed and what to send him and that was such a huge relief and to know that he isnt only getting stuff from me but getting stuff from you guys helped me through this a LOT! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Paul, My job was all I had when I went back, I knew you would hire me back and I know you knew this would be hard for me. Thanks for keeping the tissues handy, and letting me get away with stuff I wouldn't normally get away with, thank you for letting me take the time off to be with my friend in her time of need, thank you from the bottom of my heart for understanding. You are a good man and I appreciate your kindness.
Sarah, Michelle, Stacia, Amy, Angie, Lanette, (and any other of my marine wifey friends) You were the best support a girl could ask for. Thank you for keeping everyone updated on rumors, or information, or anything entertaining. Thank you for being my friend. I could NOT have done this deployment alone and having girls go though this with me has really made all the difference in the world. So truly blessed to have you all in my life
Abbey Jo, I got to hang out with you more than anyone else the whole time I was there. (Not exaggerating) Thanks for being my escape for a while, movie, dindin, or just some shopping. Even though I didn't see you as much as I would have liked you were the only friend who actually followed through with plans. Thank you for that.
Erkle, thank you for seeing me, really thank you I am glad you are my friend enough to see me before I go, even though we were a little late getting to finally see each other you at least made an effort through the whole time trying to see me.
Brad, Jason, Stu, Ashley, Beth, Dan, Cassi, Richard, Kris, Wes. Thank you for putting up with me at work, I know I was a pain at times but when you asked about Dave you seemed for the most part actually interested in how he was and how I was. I appreciate that.

Anyways, coming to a close, to anyone I might have hurt along the way, it wasn't without difficulty, If I could have let you into a sneak peek of how my brain has felt these last 7 months well you would probably be a crabby bitch too. I am sorry now, it doesn't mean I am not still hurt by whatever it is you might have done, but I am sorry that I took the time out of my life to be mad at you.... hmm I still sound like a bitch... it's okay I am over it.

5 comments:

  1. i told you it would all be ok . i sent almost all of my angels with dave lov

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you were amazing through all of this. David is blessed to have such a sweetheart to support him. And I am blessed to have such a sweetheart for a daughter in law. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather I love you! You are stronger than I'll ever be! I'm so excited for you to see him again. Best wife ever award goes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, don't be offended by me Heather because it's not just your blog i haven't been reading, it's everyones. Sorry!

    Anyway, I love you, chick, and I'm sososo glad that my brother is safe and on his way home to you! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heath I love you, you are one of the strongest people I know, and I admire you and love you so much! I am so happy you have your Dave home safe and sound...oh and p.s...I do read your blog so I'll do a better job of giving it some love :)

    ReplyDelete