With military I am only too accustom with things of this magnitude, it hurts no more or no less than anyone else, but with the military we get a certain benefit... lets be honest NONE of us actually want the things the military provides after the death of our men or women but it's nice to know we won't have to worry about that. At the tender age of 21 when Colton died he was between jobs and wasn't covered with insurance yet, and the lack of life insurance she is not only left to grieve her husband's loss but she is now trying to cover medical, and funeral costs. I know to those of you reading can spare some money to this cause.
We all know what it could be like, some have experienced, some have not but I know this is the #1 worst nightmare that could ever happen. (war or not)
I know this is sad post especially for just moving and having a lot of exciting things happening for me, but I think that this cause is blog worthy. Click on the link below and donate.
If you feel the need spread the word around and help this family in any way you can.
Thank god every day for your loved ones, With us or not they are the reason we live, we keep going on for them. Pray daily. God bless.


I love this post! It's very touching. Great job, and i know he is looking down and smiling because there are people like you around. God bless you alwasy! Semper Fi!
ReplyDelete~Sandra Stover
I know Heather. I was shocked too! I loved Colton and Stacie is just a doll! I just couldn't believe it when I found he passed away and it's just the saddest thing ever! My heart just breaks for his family! I love you to pieces and miss you a lot! This was a great post!
ReplyDelete