Tonight I was thinking we are getting very close and there are so many things to do and there is less time that I thought. I imagined how it'll be like when he comes home and how long it'll take to get everything back to normal, whatever normal is. I started thinking of what I miss the most of him. Just a small list well here it goes.
- I miss him calling me Wifey, no matter where we are or who we're with he calls me wifey, and when he calls he says "Hello, Wifey" I love that I am his wife.
- I miss when he comes home he would throw his cover across the room and kissed me.
- I miss in the morning before work he would come in and snuggle me before leaving. No matter how long it was he always did that, he always smelled like peanut butter from either eating it from a spoon or putting on toast.
- I miss his salty lips when he would come home from work... he says he isn't salty but he tasted salty, I assume it's cause he would stand out on the grinder a while to get word they could leave
- I miss the late night "Dip/Slurpee" runs.
- I miss the way he talked when he was joking or teasing he would sound like such a goon.
- I miss all the goofy ass things he says "I hate horses that run" or when he was rubbing my back and I asked him to stop he said "um... no I think I'll keep going until you like it.
- I miss him teasing me... I know that is weird but I miss that a LOT, he's a trickster and I am more often than not fooled by him all the time. I need to stop believing him.
- I miss his smell... especially after the shower... the soap he used smells so good to me. I bought new shampoo and body wash and open it and smell it just to be reminded of him.
- I miss snuggling him on our tiny couch, and our tiny bed... we make it work it just gets us closer. :)
- I miss those long girly eye lashes blinking at me.
- I miss him bugging the cat, I actually miss him feeding the Darwin in the morning... ment I get to sleep and Darwin would leave me alone for a...half hour until he was hungry again.
- I miss goodnight kisses.
- I miss his companionship.


I just laughed really really REALLY loud at my desk. "um... no I think I'll keep going until you like it." LOVE IT!!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry your hubby is so far away. You are so strong! Im grateful he is serving our country!
ReplyDelete