October 18, 2010

Abundance

When I moved to Fallbrook California last July I had the most miserably hard time looking for a job and found one a 35 minute drive away... needless to say that sucked. This time around I applied to a few places and got responses quickly. Weird? But I am thankful. Hopefully one of them is cool with me taking time off a LOT. As in maybe thanksgiving weekend, almost all of December and the first part of January, The dine out night, the weekend after that, and maybe some trips this summer. And after all that I will quit in August.. if not sooner. Well here's to hoping!
I went to Rascal Flatts last night, super fun, I discovered I hate drunk blondes who think they are all that and stand in my way. If I could have punched them without anyone noticing it would have been magical. I did however get home late and then stayed up to watch Prince of Persia. So needless to say my eyes are sooo swollen from lack of sleep that I might as have gotten into a fight last night. I have to wake up early for work tomorrow too. Glad I have Wednesday to sleep in, so that means if Darwin wakes me up before noon I might have to lock him away from me... poor thing.  I am also very thankful for Michelle who has been fun to hang out with these last couple weeks. It's been nice getting to know her better, it's hard from 2 states over. Soon all the girls will be back, soooo sooo soon Mrs. Babycole will be home and that means we're THAT much closer.
I feel like I have run out of time almost and the rest of my time is going to be me making lists of things I need to get done, to do, spending time on the apartment, spending time on me, spending time with my girls, spending time at work so I can spend money on me. SAVINGS SAVINGS SAVINGS, drinking, sign making, trying to sleep, waiting, being patient. It's almost time!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment