September 17, 2010

Bouncy

As most of you know I went to California, got my apartment and now I am home. I have been planning this so long and spending hours upon hours pouring over the internet searching for the best deal with apartments... the first one of the 2nd day I loved and even more so I loved the price of it. Now that I have it I and that I am back in Utah for a only a SHORT 2 weeks until I move I am looking at my to do list and planning my days accordingly. Tomorrow since the place I need to get on my list done first is closed (Damn you DMV) I am going to make some calls to get Dave's system in his Exploder price quoted and where to install it, get my wedding ring re dipped (Free for the first year) and my cute promise ring re sized to fit on my right hand. I am so so anxious to move and make my apartment cute that I want to buy something for my kitchen counter, walls, and some decorative things... so I would like to hop over to Ikea, random craft stores, and quilted bear. I like cheap things so that's my goal.
My time is winding down in Utah with some awesome friends coming to visit next weekend, and seeing a few final faces, and all these errands I am feeling over whelmed with things to do, but I am so anxious to do them.
When I moved back to Utah it seemed like it would be FOREVER until I could move back to California, now that it's here, it means my Husband will be back before I know it. Every time I say how many weeks is left I find myself bouncing up and down... not like hopping but bouncing like I got a spring under my foot. I get a grin from ear to ear and nod obsessively. I know we still have a bit more time to wait but lets be honest if you only knew what it was like over there and how bad it has been for our men, you would be bouncing like I am now. I am literally counting days and hours, even though the Marine Corps will change the date several more times I assume. I know that this home coming is going to top my "Best Day EVER" list for a very very very very long time. Like I have said before it'll top my wedding date but it's a close second.

A comforting thought is this time next month I will be looking for clothes to wear to pick my husband up, I will be getting Hair, nails, toes pampered. I will be cleaning the house, and deciding what to make for him the night he comes home. I will be deciding how to arrange things and where to put my giant "Welcome home" banner. My life will be just that much sweeter when that day comes.

Until my heart is whole again...

No comments:

Post a Comment