August 23, 2010
What would I do without them?
I am home from a weekend in Las Vegas. In all honesty I wish it could have lasted longer but no matter as you may notice in the top left corner I have a countdown on when I am moving to Cali again. I feel as soon as I move back it'll make this deployment seem almost over, which it will be but time will go by faster when I have my girlfriends around to help re decorate the new apartment (which I haven't found) Welcome home banner Parties, halloween parties, Disneyland with Manda Krob for her birthday. Plans to work out with Michelle on the beach.. .how does it get any better? OH and when Mrs. Babycole moves back it'll be a PARTY! So many good things are coming my way and I couldn't be more thankful. I am thankful that this deployment has gone by fairly quickly. We have had a miserable deployment and lost some GREAT men to this nasty deployment. Wounds will heal in time but I will continue praying for all my friends who's husbands were lost and who's husbands are trying to survive major injuries. No matter what we always have each other. Which brings me to these girls. They are the STRONGEST women I know... not strong in muscles... well if it came down to it then yes. (hehe) but Strong in faith, courage, and the strength to get out of bed in the morning and go about their day. I admire them so much, I know we are all in this together for a reason. God sent these girls my way so I would know what it's like to have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I know I would not be where I am today without the influence of these girls.
To Sarah Babycole, I love you and your sarcasm. I could go shopping with you every day if I could afford it. I love our sense of humor and I am glad we went on our blind friend date. I dunno what I would have done all these times our men left without you. So glad we are best good friends!!
To Michelle, I love love love you! I enjoy our witty sarcastic conversations and you are an amazing friend to everyone. You have really helped me out of some shit holes before and I am glad I have you around to keep me up to date on the Donut of misery... it's starting to look much better than it did back in april, may, june, and july. :)
To Stacia, I can't even begin to describe my admiration for you. You are the strongest woman I know and your faith amazes me. I wish I would have met you before this shitbox of a deployment happened but we got each other now and I look forward to spending more time with you... I love you!
To Lil Amy, oh god I just love you! I am glad you are around to set the mood of fun for every time! You crazy party girl! Haha I love our nicknames and I wish that I could have met you before this deployment too but I am looking forward to spending more time with you. I love your nose too!
Thank you girls, you are making this deployment bearable for me to get through. I love you all for different reasons but all together we make a good team. Thanks for always talking to me when I don't have anyone else to talk to, thanks for the laughs cause you know we had them... and I look forward to all the rest of the memories we are gonna gain together. I know we are gonna be friends for a long time wherever our journeys takes us, we will always remember what we went through together and how we helped each other and how we all built each other stronger by just our friendship. Once a Marine Wife ALWAYS a Marine Wife!!! Semper Fi and OOOOrah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you too! I spent a good portion of the day imagining you wearing flannel and shooting zombies on a hill :)
ReplyDelete