August 9, 2010

Hug a military wife... or give her alcohol

My Hubby finally called, and can I tell you how beautiful his voice sounded? I couldn't be any more pleased with my life partner, even if some rich hot actor asked me to marry him instead I would tell him that he couldn't even compare to my Dave. I guess you could say I have found my best friend, husband, and other half.
I am so proud of that man for picking up rank... to my civilian friends who don't know what that means it's like getting a promotion and a pay raise. I figured he would pick up rank while on deployment. So I will have to ask him how it went when he comes home.
He is quite precious actually he worries about ME driving my car around when he should probably be worrying about himself in Assgagistan. (Ps that is our new name for afghanistan) Anyways he told me to bag our car buying plans together for christmas and buy it now. SO that is what I will be doing. I am looking for a Sedan that is low in mileage and is less than 8,00 bucks. SO if you know anyone selling their super awesome vehicle than let me know. He also asked if I was receiving my kisses from the moon that he has been sending :) :) :) That man makes me so so incredibly happy. I send a kiss to the moon every night because I know he sees the moon every night. I am often mad or jealous at the moon because it gets to see my Dave every night before he falls asleep. I on the other hand don't. But I do send my kisses to him every night like some strange ritual. I can't wait to kiss him instead of the moon every night.

 But until he comes home... good night moon watch over him tonight and let the sun know tomorrow to do the same. Send my kisses to him.... and tell them they are from me. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Heather I am so glad you were able to hear from Dave! You two are so cute and so in love! I am happy that you have such good friends that can relate to what you are going through! and i love the slideshow you put together of you and Dave. You guys are such a good looking couple and your wedding pictures are so beautiful! ... and im pretty jealous of you quitting the brick oven hehe:) i know i'll be outta there someday! Your great! I love you and im going to miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete