Depending if I get caught or not.... Well yesterday was a VERY bad day and it doesn't stop there. Being in Utah my "friends" aren't doing so hot on being there... I understand they DONT understand what I am giong through but it's hard... I would like you to take some of your own time to think about what it would be like to have a husband and watch him leave on a bus knowing he wasn't coming back until November. Then you hear about casualties that have occured WITH HIS UNIT! It's like if a guy died at your husband's work and it could happen to yours. HOW would that make you feel? OH and I can't believe that I am posting this but HOW is it even compareable to how I feel when your husband leaves for a weekend trip and you KNOW how I feel? No you don't. Your husband doesn't have a posiblity of stepping on a bomb or having people shoot at him do you? I didn't think so. So I tried to be the nice friend and try and keep up with everyone elses life but it doesn't seem I am doing a good enough job so... no friends from Utah for me. It's okay I get to see one of my best friends this next week and I can't wait. Sarah never makes excuses to me on why she can't hang out, she never just has not texted back because she was "Busy." In other words Sarah is a better friend from 5 states over than most of my Utah friends 3 cities over. I am sorry to rant and rave but THIS is my blog and I want to be pissed if I want to. If you have a problem with it stop reading my blog. If you are reading this and asking yourself what did I do wrong... than this post is NOT about you. My family has been great and there are a couple friends that I have yet to have made a date to see each other but I know that you are trying.
SO on to my bad day yesterday. It started out good I got my hair done and eyebrows waxed...they needed it. And got home worked out and the salon called and said I shorted them 10 bucks... now I wouldn't have cared if they would have just caught the mistake while I was still there but they didn't I say eat your mistake but that is not how this place runs I guess. So I paid that and got ready for work and I am driving to work NOT kidding you EVERY person on the road was going 10 under so I would get into another lane and some ass would cut me OFF EVERY SINGLE PERSON!! I get to work it's not busy...only made 30 bucks for being there 4 and a half hours. While I am there some girl comes and runs her big cookie tray that is JUST out of the oven into the back of my arm... she says "excuse me" in a pissed off "you are in my way" kind of voice... and I am left to hold my burning elbow... I am LIVID at this point... I start to drive home and I get off my exit and some asses pull out in front of me while I am going 50 I slam on my breaks and turn to the next light and turn my blinker to go left and some ass who's supposed to stop DOESNT and I almost get in a crash with this loser... after flipping him the bird I start driving again and then SOMEONE else cuts me off... CMON utah drivers you are making the rest of us look bad... QUIT BEING FREAKING RETARDED!!!!!
And I am done

Hang in there, girly. November will be here so soon. You're right...nobody knows what you're going through just because their husbands are camping for the weekend...
ReplyDeleteYou're strong. Keep going. :)
I'm so glad you get to go to Oklahoma next week. It will be so good for you to be with someone who understands what you're going through. Sorry that I don't, but know you, Dave and the Marines are always in my prayers! Love ya Heather!
ReplyDeleteBlah sorry I had to complain but it's been eating at me and thanks guys :) it means a lot to me
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer. We could hang out everyday. We really need to find a day to do something.
ReplyDelete