March 6, 2010

I can buy beer.

Ok I am terrible and never update my blog. I have good reasons. My best friend is going to leave me for 7 months... and even talking about it brings tears to my eyes... I am NOT going to write in my deployment blog until he is gone because I don't want to think about it. I know it's coming I know it will be soon and I don't want it to be but there is nothing I can do about it. Except put on a brave face and enjoy my time with him as much as I can. I spend my nights with him and when I am not I am sitting at home doing dishes maybe... Well Yeah actually during the day I just can't bring myself to write a blog about anything. I have a lot to write but have no enthusiasm to sit down.
So right now half hour before Lost I am going to write a quick what we're up to.
Dave's mom, sister, and nephew came out last week to go to Disneyland. I got to go up there and go with them on their first day. It was so fun and Daniel was SUCH a good boy! He didn't complain once and he loved all the rides. His favorite ride was Splash Mountain because of the huge drop he said.
Danny and Tigger and Pooh

Rachelle and I on the beach

Also I wasn't here for this day but Danny got to fight Darth Vader and the force is strong with him :)


I had tons of fun visiting them and glad they got to visit Disneyland and like it even though Dave doesn't. (it's okay Dave doesn't like it I still love him =] )

My 21st birthday was Monday. YAY I can buy adult beverages now which is nice. Dave did such a good job for my birthday. Started Sunday going to dinner at Olive Garden, because I was craving fettucine alfredo. The next morning Dave let me open a present before he went to work it was earrings with the marine corps symbol on it and a locket with the marine corps symbol as well. I told him while looking at them to pick one and give it to me for my birthday, so he's super cute and gets both of course! I got a knock at the door around 1300 with flowers, balloons and candy. He know's me so well. When he got home I opened the rest up and got a NICE blender. I always loved my magic bullet but it DOESN'T work. The infomercial lies so I got a new nice blender and we made Margaritas with it last night (SO GOOD) I also got new drinking glasses and a surprise NEW camera! :) It's awesome and I LOVE my old camera my daddy bought me it's a really nice cannon but it's huge and not easy to pull out quickly and snap a photo and put it back in my purse. It's just huge. So I showed Dave some smaller cameras that I would like so I could take it places easier than with my huge cannon. He surprised me that's for sure and its a really nice camera. He got me a chocolate chocolate chocolate cake and candles and even mumbled happy birthday to me :)
Afterwards we got super drunk but I feel okay this morning. I drank some coffee and slept in so I felt pretty good.

This weekend we are going to Las Vegas to meet my mom and dad. I am so so so excited to go see them! It was kind of weird to not see them for my birthday. I was so happy to just spend my day with my husband but I would have liked to have the traditional family party. But we will be home for a couple weeks in the end of March so we will try and do something then. Anyways super excited and I will take tons of pictures with my awesome camera.

PS I am going to need a lot lot lot of friends around the end of April early May. Please I would really appreciate some distraction about that time. Please and Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. I will be more than happy to help occupy your time. Moab, camping, Bryce Canyon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hang out when you are home. And we can go get some adult drinks together :)

    ReplyDelete