I have been really relying on my friends to keep me busy while my Dave is gone for a month...and I don't know if I am just picking the wrong friends but I am sorely disappointed with how my "friends" have acted this last month.
This does not apply to everyone, because I try to be friends with everyone but I do have a select few that I would consider my best friends.. but the ones I think are...aren't.
It truly hurts my heart because this shouldn't be happening. I mean come on we're all adults and I am in a new town that I don't know that many people and I am trying, I truly am trying to make friends who will last over the ages... or at least someone I can keep in touch with. I am hurt from my Utah friends and the girls I thought were my friends here in Cali.
(Dear Michelle this doesn't apply to you I have yet to hang out with you but I am going to get in touch with you this coming week or weekend...)
Now I know that I am a good friend... caring... I am pretty funny... enjoy doing things...making treats for them... calling just to talk... I dunno am I asking too much?
I don't expect someone to sit at my house every day but I could use with a better friend than just once a week play date and ignore for the rest of the week.
Anyways enough of that.
I miss my husband. I truly miss him. I find myself doing things that he would say or do just because I miss him doing them. He's my best friend and I know he'll always be there for me...and he knows I am always going to be there for them. Through it all we will always have each other and I am so very grateful for him.
I did a wonderful shopping excursion yesterday and got some cute stuff and enjoyed being out of the house for the day. Bought some books and gonna start on my list of things to do before 2 years are up. If you haven't read that list you can go to my Deployment blog HERE
As for everything else I got a raise from my job a whole quarter. I told Dave thinking it was kind of a gay raise and he's so cute and said For every 4 hours now you get an extra dollar. :) He motivates me.
I cleaned my whole house but it's about to where it started before Dave left...
I am getting glasses. YAY for no more headaches driving and concentrating on reading! Should be in this next week... I also bought proactive... I hate my pimples and hoping this will give it clear skin... like the commercials say they will. I will keep you posted.
I miss my family. I am so excited that I will have them to be with while my amazing husband is gone. I am also so glad I will have a whole new family to visit too and Jim and Sue are amazing and they will help me through it along with all the rest of the family.
I am going to start picking up my guitar a lot more and get good at it again. Grow back some caluses.
That's all for now... OH Dave and I have been married for 9 months as of yesterday... means I didn't marry him cause I was prego or I would have popped a baby out my vag already. Just goes to show some get married young because they are in love :)

you are the cutest thing ever! :) and amen to not getting married cuz we're preggo. J & i were just waiting to see how many people would think that when we got hitched. lol. so happy you're coming up tomorrow. we'll get some yummy tacos & enjoy the night.
ReplyDeleteHeather, I miss you and when you are back in Utah we have to hang out. I don't know how you can handle him being gone. I can't handle being gone for 8 hours to school.
ReplyDelete