So let me tell you about my job. It's pretty normal as far as jobs go..but I swear that they people working there the only thing that matters to them is Socialness and Drama...UUUUGH drama!! I tend to keep my head down and make the sandwich but sometimes you can't help but wonder who the hell these people are and where they came from! For safety purposes I am going to give these people fake names... cause some of them are freaking crazy and I don't want to wake up with a horses head in bed with me.
So there are 4 girls tied to marines somehow.. and duh we're in MARINE-Ville usa, but I wore a hoodie that said marines on it to work and we were talking about it today and this girl "JANESSA" was already getting on my last nerve telling me what to do and how to do it and when... I am not a 2 year old and if I was I still wouldn't take orders from her!! I was saying how I miss Dave and she comes back at me and say "Survive a deployment then we'll talk." I told her I very much did survive a deployment and thanks for asking. She asked where he went and I said "Okinowa Japan for a MEU" and she said "Oh I guess if you count no Immediate danger a deployment." OH MY HELL who is this woman and what in the hell is her opinion to me! She is one of those girls with no filter but I am the one who is going to knock her teeth out if she says anything else to me unfiltered. So come to find out her EX husband was a marine and all she does is bash marines and say how she hates them. Because he cheated on her with an army girl in Afganistan. I asked what his job was and she said he was a COOK! OK I dunno if you KNOW this but my husband is going to fight not play house wife in the kithen! Now don't get me wrong I have much respect for all marines but compaired to what my husband does being the cook seems a little "NOT immediatly dangerous." So yeah... Basically could have killed her.
On that note...I hung out with the Mrs. Baby cole the other night..who is becoming one of my better friends out here...(like duh) And we were going to see a movie... I heard a couple other marine wives saying Brothers was good. I suggested it and found out what it was about from the Mrs Baby Cole. It's about a marine who is "assumed dead" his wife gets with his brother and then come to find out the marine didn't die... Ok I was excited for a show about what I am going to be going through...but military wives cheat on their husbands all the time and I will not do that or will I support such blasphomy. I think it should be illegal to make a movie of such things.
Anyways. I am still pretty sad my kitty hasn't came home :( but I am so excited to have my David come home in 2 days. I don't care what you say I will never get used to having my husband go away for long periods of time... the lonelyness get's easier but the sadness of not having my best friend close kills me. I just want him home. It makes me realize how much I need him, and I know I have no say in when he's training... and from what he has said they are learning some good stuff they did not know so that's always helpful. I try to remind myself that wherever he is training it's for the benefit of the deployment coming.
I love that husband of mine and I can't wait to spend forever and 3 days together.

Where ever you work there is always someone that bugs the crap out of you ! Hang in there. I'm sorry about kitty :(
ReplyDelete