December 2, 2009

Home?

Do you ever find yourself saying "oh at home in utah" or "I am going home today" meaning Cali. All of a sudden I realize I am home. I go to VISIT Utah and my family and friends and return HOME to my husband in Cali. I haven't used the GPS since I returned HOME from Utah.
I just some how realized today that I am HOME where my husband is. That is that. I have grown up. I can't believe it went by so fast... in fact it seems weird that it's December. I feel like I JUST moved to California. So much has happened yet it seemed like time has moved to quickly. Now I am looking at Christmas and then after that Spring is STARING me in the face and my man will have to leave for a long ole time.

When did I grow up!?

20 years seemed to pass too quickly and I want my time to slow it down NOW. I don't want to say goodbye for a 7 month long deployment yet. I know it's going to happen but I don't feel ready. My mind is still in Newly Wed Mode. I almost don't even want to return to Utah because I will feel that much farther away from Davey. I know it's necessary to go home to save up some BAH so we can be rollin in the big bucks!! But I can honestly say I cannot wait to return. Which is weird. Anyone who knows me knows me is I only complain about California...but it's not as bad as I led on. (mostly cause my David is here) But you get the idea.

Anyways I did this blog cause I was thinking about that on my drive home... thinking about Decorating my HOME with Christmas Decorations... cleaning my HOME tomorrow. Now if I could get the MAN of the HOUSE to stay put that would make everything perfect. :)

PS This is for Mrs. Baby Cole and Michelle who are probably reading this at work right now... Better get back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment