All you Utah friends should be jealous because I was so hot today I rolled my window down driving home from work today. :) Beat that! But don't feel too bad since I will be there Saturday for a whole week. I am so excited to see the fam and Dave hasn't been home since june...so he is by far the most excited and he's gonna get me out to shoot some rabbits. Too early but should be good times... Anyways I have nothing really to write about so I am going to do a survey hope you enjoy it.
[[We all know your name. We all know your birthday, what color your eyes are, what your favorite food is. I’m not going to ask those dumb questions. Instead…]]
-Any names your parents were thinking about that you would prefer?
I was either going to be Jentry or Heather... My dad wanted to name me Eddy...but I was a girl....shoot
-If you had to pick one outfit that you currently own to wear for the rest of your life, what would it consist of?
American Eagle Jeans and a hoodie... any kind of hoodie and van shoes
-What do you think is going to happen to you after you die?
My husband is going to cry.
-What TV show have you seen every episode of?
My name is earl, but it got canceled (&*@#^$&$) <--those are curse words.
-What movie can you quote every line to?
Legally Blond. Shrek 1, 2, and 3
-What bands have you seen in concert?
Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Tool, Chevelle, Hinder, Britney Spears (first concert MMMKAY don't judge me) Warped tour I saw between the trees, anberlin, against me, forever the sickest kids, cobra starship, and the color fred.
-What bands would you like to see in concert?
Some of these I would have to travel through time for. Kiss, AC/DC, Metallica, Linkin park, Chevelle (again) Skillit, and Lacuna Coil
-If you had the money to retire anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Utah forever!!!!!!!!
-Is there a piece of jewelry or something similar that if you lost, you would feel naked?
I feel naked when I don't wear my wedding ring.
-What is one thing [appearance-wise or other] you would change about yourself?
my bad eating habit... I can't help what mood I am in I am always hungry for stuff that is no good for me...especially in the amounts that I consume it.
-One thing you would change about your best friend?
Daaaaavid? hmmmmmmm I wish he didn't smell funny all the time :)
-Everyone remembers their first birthday party that involved friends. Describe yours.
What do you think is the perfect age and why? I don't remember any before my 11th or 12.. I don't even remember how old I was but I got all my friends from the neighborhood and we went swimming... mind you swimming is march is cold in Utah...but then we got to play and hang out after and I think a couple slept over. Good times.
-If you could go back in time and change your first kiss, would you?
YES. Cause my first kiss with Sam Spencer who was some how related to me by marriage...either way we were in jr high and it freaked us both out... haven't talked to him since :)
-How many times have you said “I love you” to someone of the opposite sex [romantically] and meant it?
I say it to Dave and mean it... but other than him I have only said it to two other guys... and those didn't really count cause I was a stupid teenager and didn't know what love was.
-How many times have you said it and not meant it?
hehehehe :) probably too many. I was a heart breaker.
-Which member of your family has the biggest influence on your life?
My crazy mother who I love soooo much! She's one of my best good friends
-If you won a $1,000 shopping spree to one store, what store would you want it to be?
The mall is a store... ha I beat the system
-Which is your favorite comic book movie [The Hulk, Spiderman, Ironman, etc]?
Batman is the SCTHUFF! Well the Ironman movies are awesome but Batman could still kick his ass
-What do you think this phrase means: “I am drearily bloodletting this bedwetting cosmonaut”?
Maybe it means they are letting it happen as they watch...this is a dumb question
-If you could go back in time and relive one memory – relive it, not change it – what memory would it be?
When I saw Dave for the first time in 7 months after his deployment. It was the best best BEST thing ever!
-How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Old enough.
-Who taught you?
My papa, or mom... or grandpa... I have no idea... my childhood is a blur... must have been the drugs...(just kidding ma)
When you go to the movies, do you like to get candy or popcorn?
Both Milkduds and popcorn and put them in your mouth at the same time and make carmel corn...delicious
Describe the first real party you ever went to [i.e. first party with alcohol].
Senior Prom. I can vaguely remember what happened that night. Oops.
Did/do you like high school? Why or why not?
Now that I am older I LOVED high school, No worries and I slacked off...but If I could go back I would have focused more on my grades and done something with my life sooner.
Do you have ONE best friend, who stands out among all the others, that’s been there for you seemingly forever? Madi K Evans has been my best good friend the longest of any girl I have known through my whole entire young life.
If not, do you prefer having just a group of good friends, or would you like to have that one best friend? I honestly hate groups of girls or groups of anyone. I prefer one on one or two on two.. As long as there is an even number. I feel like I can get to know talk to and talk more openly than when I am playing wall flower with a bunch of people. I am actually quite shy in large groups...
Do you prefer the sound of electric, acoustic, or steel guitar?
Acoustic guitar. I LOVE it and I wish I could play mine better. Practice practice Practice!
Have you ever read the Bible – even just a little part of it?
Couple of verses or something... I only did it when the sunday school teacher told me to read and I tried to lie and say I don't have mine but some stupid prepared girl always pulled out an extra... WHO DOES THAT!
Have you ever read the Koran?
Dunno what that is actually
What was the best pet you’ve ever had?
All my pets are the best! I have had a million bunnies, goldfish, I have had a dog named Max a dog named Meg and a Dog named Payton. We still have lil Payton and Kitty...yes her name is KITTY and she's the meanest broad you will ever have the misfortune to meet...but she's sweet to me and I love her!!
Out of all the states you’ve visited/lived in, which is your favorite?
Utah. I will always love Utah and there's so much there to see.. it's so beautiful there.
Do you enjoy jigsaw puzzles?
Negative.. my brain does not compute them.
If you were allowed one murder without punishment, would you do it?
No, you can't hide from the eyes of god.
Where do you keep your wallet when you’re out and about?
In my purse of course
Have you ever seen a ghost?
No because they do not exsist.
How about seen things happen that you think were caused by a ghost?
No they don't exsist.
Did you have Beanie Babies as a kid?
I loved those! We still have trunks full of them at my old house. (I was an only child duh!)
Did you have tag protectors for their tags, or did you just rip them off?
Depended if they were rare...haha Those stupid tag protectors were expensive so only the pricey ones got a one. HAHA
Do you prefer stripes or polka dots?
Stripes but they do nothing for my figure.
What’s the best Christmas present you ever received?
Ugg slippers. They're amazing.
Which of your birthdays was the most memorable?
When I turned 15. I was hot and I remember that.
Name one song you can play on an instrument – any instrument.
I can play the intro to Far Away by nickleback... not the question though...just proud that I can. Anyways I can play "hurt" by johnny cash.
Who taught you to play that song?
MEEEEE
Out of all the teachers you’ve had, who had the biggest influence on you?
Mrs. Roach, Mrs. Peay (mostly her) also Frau G.
Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?
YES my Daddys got a nice ole motorcycle
How about a moped?
No those are silly....just kidding I am just saying that because I am jealous and want one.
When you were little, what was your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast.
What’s your favorite Disney movie now? Pirates :) :) :)
On the opposite sex, do you prefer muscles, average size, or scrawny bodies?
Averagey scrawny with some muscles :)
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from a significant other?
My promise ring... so cute and soon to be my wedding ring/christmas present.
What’s your favorite kind of chips?
Lays Kettle cooked orignal
That you know of, do you have any famous ancestors?
My dad is famous
Did you ever beg your parents for a pony?
Nope I dunno where I would put it..
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf, I have a hard time reading brail.
Is there someone you’ve been enemies with since you were little, and it’s never changed despite growing up and becoming more mature?
Yes, somethings never change
What laundry soap do you think smells the best?
I don't like laundry soap.
Do you prefer Spongebob or Patrick?
Both you can't have one without the other!!!
Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress in Hollywood right now?
Gerard Butler...how can you not love a man with an accent.
Do you watch The Office?
I LOVE THE OFFICE
If you haven’t, are you aware that you should be brutally punished?
ummmm no?
What’s the stupidest TV show on the air right now?
Glee, the biggest loser, and other stupid reality tv shows.
Have you ever written a song or a poem?
ya they are all pretty dumb
If you have, have you ever written a song or a poem for someone?
No that would be gay... and hard.
Last but not least, type some funny or inspiring lyrics as a closing:
"It's better to burn out than fade away" -Kurt Cobain

No comments:
Post a Comment