November 28, 2009

an inky black friday.

So basically I don't know where to start... I had a great thanksgiving and made the whole shebang. Potatoes, stuffing, yams, rolls, pies, turkey... I was very proud of myself and the domestic goddess I am. Dave after dinner took me to a really pretty spot up the mountains... (Well hills of california) And we made it up just in time to watch the sun go down. It was pretty and my Dave was being all cute romantical watching the sun set. It was a very low key and sweet thanksgiving. I just want to say how thankful I am for my husband. Who is always there for me no matter what happens. He is the best man and I take him for granted sometimes, but I will try not to ever again. He's so great for me.. I just love him.
The next day was Black Friday... I truly hate that day and I have worked in retail for the last 5 years waking up very early to go to work and see all the crazies of the world tryin to get 20 percent off... That day is truly NOT worth it... so since I didn't have to work in the morning I got to sleep in and enjoy my day instead.. I worked that night but all the madness had stopped. I was happy with who I closed up with and how quickly I we got out of there... but when I got home... I got real sad... warning I might start crying... and so could you... just saying.
I walked in to find BEAUTIFUL flowers on the counter... I just thought how cute is my David for buying me such pretty flowers.
I started kissing him and tryin to be sexy... when he wasn't responding I stopped and he said he hadn't seen the kitty in a while. I just assumed she was hiding somewhere very well and started moving stuff under the sink... and Dave said I looked there... and spent most of the night looking outside too. I put food out... but I think she got out when I opened the door to leave and turned around to grab my phone for one second..."I am so so sorry baby" Is what he said but it couldn't stop the water works. Dave is leaving this monday for the field for 10 days and I am finding the house very very empty. I have never lost a pet in my life unless it passed away. I know it's not Dave's fault either no one's fault...just some bad luck. We woke up and walked around in the field and up and down the street in hopes she would be around... there is still food left out the door... and all last night I would go out to check if it's been eaten. I am so so sad without a cute lil kirby to snug while Dave is going to be going away. And I don't know if this sounds indecent of me but I want a pet... I already have the kitty stuff... that I just want to go get another one to snuggle until Kirby comes home... (If that happens) I could use some calls or nice words to help me get through this. I am such a baby when it comes to this kind of stuff I cried all night and this morning... and might cry again at work... If anyone knows me my eyes get REALLY swollen and puffy so I basically have slits for eyeballs right now....pray for me

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather! That makes me so sad! I'm so sorry about little Kirby! She is a cute kitty.

    And it doesn't sound indecent that you want another pet. That makes sense.

    You are definitely a domestic goddess! I don't even know how to cook a turkey. Is that sad? Anyway, I'm so glad that you had a good Thanksgiving! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey!! If my little Kirby doesn't come home there is a little kitty here named Darby! I love you!

    ReplyDelete