I truly don't approve of the times I leave a voicemail on someone's phone and they never call back.. I truly only feel like I have on friend and that's my husband. I text people I call people who were once my very best of friends and they refuse to respond or call back. And claim the "busy" status...which hell everyone is busy I am busy too! But I still find 5 minutes of my day to think about my "friends." And they are not returning the favor.
If you are my friend and recieved a phone call, text, or voicemail from me in the last 2 weeks and you have not talked back... I am considering never doing any of those again... so think twice.

Wow. Hostile:)
ReplyDeleteI hope I'm not one of these people...anyway as long as you have Dave you're stuck with me too, so there you go...
You always have Dad and I :)
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way! You can text me or call me anytime and I promise to answer :)
ReplyDeleteHa don't worry there Rachelle... You could never be one of those people and Ma and Pa you are always my best good friends and Jess I might take you up on that... :) I could use some decent friends.
ReplyDeleteI know how ya feel girlie....I feel the same way...girls just get that way after time.. cheer up! at least we have husbands :)
ReplyDelete