November 1, 2009

Hello Utah

I got in to Utah on the 28th a wednesday. I got to spend the night with my family eatin pizza and just hanging out. The next day I got to see Beth and we got nails done went to Brickoven and shopping. That night I got to see Erkle and Becca but I was not feeling well so I went home early. :( I miss those two so I feel pretty bad that I couldn't see them longer. The next day I went with Madi K to Costa and I miss her so much! I then went to Brickoven not to eat but to meet with some friends I havn't seen in months. I saw Stephanie, Nat, and Abbey Jo. They're so funny and I miss them too. On halloween it has been the best day that I had since being here. I saw my old boss Bonnie and I love her she's such a great person and I love her laugh. I went to the mall to try and find a dress and a halloween costume... then I ran into an old friend at the mall and found out he is moving to Cali cause he will be at Camp Horno with my husband... which is cool, he's a good guy and I hope the best for him. I then went to see my hill fam and met the new addition to our family Baby Reese and she's so so cute. Rachelle and Jeff should make more babies, but that's just my opinion. I then went to see my niece and nephews and help B wayne get them ready for halloween. I did Hay's hair and she was a princess and so beautiful. Xander was a Vampire and Daniel was IronMan. I got pictures so I will post them with the next post. We went trunk or treating and walked around the neighborhood. I miss those munchkins so much! They're so stinkin cute and Haylie keeps telling me that I need to have babies so she can have a cousin... haha she's too eager. My cousin Colby invited me to his halloween party. In all the years that Colby have been just right here only a block or so away he has never made a point to invite me to anything he was doing... but he called me after I left the Griggs house and asked when I was coming, and he has never done that so I made a point to go out there I threw a costume together and went as a Bad Influence.. and it was so fun. I saw all the guys that Colby used to hang out with and the girls were there too and they were all awesome... the house party was crazy the whole house was smoked out with a smoke machine and the strobe light for dancing upstairs... it was crazy. I played Designated driver and drove Colb to his other friends for a bit then I headed out. I like Colby and glad that we're actually acting like relatives again. He was a drunky and being pretty crazy but it was still nice I got a picture of him and I and I promise to post pictures soon.
Today is just a relax day going to go shopping with my mom and dad and get glades tonight. I love my family and my mom and dad they're so great and been letting me take the car when I need and working around me. It's great of them.. and I miss them so much when I leave...but I miss my hubby so so so so so much! I wish he was with me right now. I would utah a lot more if I he was here with me. But I get to see him soon and I can't wait to be home with Davey and Kitty.

As much as I missed Utah I was hoping for something to have changed or happened to make things better or right. But I can tell that nothing changes and time just goes day to day and I learned who my best friends are. The one's wh will always be there for me and be there no matter what happens, no matter who, what, where, when, and why. My family is going to be the ones to step up. They always have been and they always will be. I am so grateful for them especially when Dave is gone for weeks.
My husband is my all time best friend. I would have nothing without him. I know that no matter what happens it's just going to be him and I. Through thick and thin, come hell or high water. I am so happy to know that and I can't wait to see him. He's such a great husband and person and I would be a dummy to stay in Utah while he was in Cali. :) I will be home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, when I read "Rachelle and Jeff should make more babies" I just about peed my pants because that is the name of my ex husband and I was like "Heather, WTF? That is SO NOT funny!!" I mean I know that Daniel's an exceptionally brilliant and adorable child, but still...
    I'm just really glad you are talking about a different Rachelle and Jeff.
    I'm a little slow on the uptake, obviously.
    I'm glad you're here in Utah and that you're having a great time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete