October 5, 2009

I gotta stop trusting my husband :)

So my husband is a trickster. He tricks me into doing unpleasant things all the time just to get a laugh out of it. I laugh too so not that it isn't funny... but he is so convincing! You'll get a laugh out of these stories..my husband is a crazy BATCH! haha (loves)
So we went out to a sushi restaurant for his birthday 2 saturdays ago. I thought since he loved sushi that I would grow a pair and try them...(how bad could it be) I tried it and it wasn't that good...I would rather eat food that has been floating in dish water for 3 weeks... okay it wasn't that bad but I did not enjoy it as much as my hubby did. There was this weird green blob on the plate and I avoid all things green and blobby, until Dave said "go ahead and try that" I asked what it was and he said "just try it." When he doesn't give me an answer I should just listen to my instinct and avoid it, but he ate it with rice, and his chicken and his sushi. So even though he wouldn't tell me the name of it he ate so much of it that I assumed it was good. Uh WRONG-O. Come to taste it, it was hot and burned my tongue cause it was wasabi. Dave got a good laugh out of it but I didn't eat enough of it that I was downing my water and anything close by, but it was still hot on the place I put it on my tongue.
Now this next one involves potty humor. Okay I am sorry but if you can't fart in front of your significant other than you aren't really living. Anyways from that topic I tell you Dave's insides are rotting it's like something is dead inside his rectum. I have to keep the window rolled down almost the whole time while driving anywhere after a big dinner or spicy dinner, or mexican. Anyways tonight we were driving home and he has been having bad toots all night and I warned him one more I would box his ears in and he said "sorry wifey, come here and hug me" he said it in a cute sweet voice which I quickly distrust, but he swore he didn't have to. I plugged my nose and leaned in to lay my head on his. A minute or two went by with my nose plugged and he kept saying "wifey I don't have to toot I swear." I unplugged my nose and the second I did I smelled the rancid smell... Dave laughs while I roll down the window.
When will I learn?
So lately I find my Kirby in strange places sleeping.

Kirby on top of the Fridge

Haha

My job search is still going on. Dave is leaving the 11th. My grandpa and grandma are coming out here the weekend of the 15th (YAY) I am coming to Utah on the 28th. I am so so Excited to visit, but wish my David was coming with me. I am excited to come home for good with Dave and we can go camping, hunting, fishing, shooting, and all the other awesome stuff in the MOUNTAINS which California does NOT have. California is only hills...that's all they are not mountains they are big hills. :)
Other than that everything is great out here. Here are some things that I love about living out here in Cali with Dave and Kirby.
-I have someone to wake up to, or not I am usually asleep when he leaves but it's nice waking up to cute snuggles from a sexy man in cami's :D
-I enjoy making new friends even if they don't become my best friends its nice to have at least someone out here that's a woman.
-Dave makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.
-Dave always is trying to make me happy even if it means he isn't his most pleasant for the day (Disneyland)
-I love having someone to watch movies with, hold hands with, sit on the same side of the bench at restaurants with, talk about our future with, and be with.
-I love the warm weather, it's been cooling down but I know that it will not snow here unless hell freezes over.
-I love my cat, she is so funny and fun to have around
-I am loving getting presents from my mom and dad cause we're so far away. They miss us :) and I am glad...but I miss them too :(
-I love cleaning my apartment. Even though 60 percent of the time it's a mess it's cause I would rather be with my husband when he is home instead of clean the house.
-I love driving through base and seeing tons of marines walking around. They and Dave make me proud to be an American and know that men before them have died to give us the freedom which we have now.
-I absolutly adore my husband. He is my best friend and sexy marine and lover. I can't wait to grow old with that crazy old bag of mine.

Here are some pictures of us today I thought I looked cute so I take pictures to show how cute I am :) and Dave is always cute so he's good whenever.




See the abuse that Dave does... kisses... can you believe it! (hehe)

1 comment: