
I get really awesome emails from my mom about our troops all the time... some are funny pictures they do to keep themselves entertained, others are serious like what pres obama says about our troops, or just to thank a soldier for the current freedom we have.
Dave is away tonight in the field learning far more important stuff than any of the boys back home. He will be deployed again soon and I will not like the distance, but I know that what he does is for a purpose.
I am so so sick of seeing anti-war and anti-soldier protesters. If they were in the land where we were fighting they would be killed. The women aren't even allowed to be outside unless acompanied by a man. They have the freedom to appose the thing that bought us our freedom.
I am so proud of our men and women who sacrafice so much for our country. I am so thankful for the man in my life that is taking the risk to fight in a country that is a complete mystery to most. They put so much work and training and teaching and learning before they go and I am so so thankful for that.
Don't forget what we are fighting for people, they have a purpose being there and if you dont support our troops then feel free to stand in front of them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment