September 28, 2009

Birthday and Disneyland



Man what a weekend! We were so busy all weekend! Dave got home from the field around 3 ish on Saturday and I gave him his gifts and he really liked them all! I braved up and went to a sushi bar with him and tried a piece and I don't like it but at least I tried it. That little turd was trying to get me to eat wasabi he wouldn't tell me what it is so I usually just assume it's bad but he kept it up he even put it on his rice and stuff and his eyes were watering but I didn't notice so I put some on my finger and put it in my mouth...HOOT! He's a punk but I had to be nice cause it was his birthday.
The next morning Dave and I got to go to Disneyland and despite the picture he said he had a good time. We got really tired towards the end so we went home early. My feet feel like they are covered in blisters. I feel like I can hardly walk on them today. I was so absolutly excited to go to Disneyland! It has such great memories with my family on both sides. My favorite part was always Fantasia and the fireworks. I am so sad we missed it but Dave did have to wake up early so I gave in, plus I was pretty tired too.
No matter where David Griggs will make a face... NO MATTER WHERE! He better not make a face for the pictures of the Marine corps ball!

1 comment: