September 24, 2009

Thursday

This Saturday is Dave's birthday and he's excited to be 21 and be able to buy beer any day of the week without having someone else buy it for him. I am just excited to give him his gifts. I tried to be creative cause I havn't got paid yet from my job so I just pulled 100 bucks out and did as much as I could think of with it. I know he'll like his stuff I am excited to see his face after we open them! He has to work in the field tomorrow night into saturday. He will probably be home around 5 so he's not happy about working on his birthday but I will make sure to be extra special for his 21. The next day Dave will have a hang over and we will go to Disneyland. I am so so excited to go. Especially cause they have all the halloween decorations up and that's my 2nd favorite holiday! (First is thanksgiving...duh) Dave has never gone and I am excited to share this with him... we were going to go the weekend of October 16 but he is going to 29 Palms from the 11 to the 29. It was for our 1/2 a year mark. But since we couldn't go then we decided to go this coming Sunday instead. Dave is such a good sport about it. I am like a little kid about Disneyland I have been ranting about how much I love it and what we need to do while we are there. It'll be a long day for us but I am mostly excited. Especially cause I get to share it with the one I love the most. (awwww cute)
I started working at American eagle 7 hours a week... (lame) I am going to keep looking for a new job and there are places in the mall I currently work at hiring... so I could easily work two jobs. I have been meeting a lot of military wives, I tried making friends with the girls I work with but they are in high school and snotty bitches... oh well. Maybe one day?
That's really all that's going on with us...Just happy to be together out here. It's been nice cause if there is a problem we work through it together there's no where to run out here it's just us and I really enjoy it. I am getting used to him being gone alot and I just bought a big book of crafts book that I can do while he is gone that I can busy myself with. I am going to make my friend Beth some wedding presents... I dunno when she is getting married (sometime next spring) but I think I can make some cute stuff.
That's all that is new in the Griggs life.

1 comment: