September 18, 2009

Am I supposed to already hate this?

So this post is about my job that I just got. I got on at the American Eagle in Carlsbad. They asked me to be able to work mornings I was all for it. BUT I just picked up my schedule I am ONLY working one sales schedule which is Sunday night for 3 hours and a stupid floorset on Wednesday night for 4 hours. I am ONLY making minimum wage and when I asked why they said all new people start out this way. I am a re-hire though and making more in my old store than minimum wage. Now I am only making a dollar more here. I wasn't gonna complain about it unless I got less than 12 hours for the week and I only got 7 for the week so here I am complaining. It's nice that I finally got a job but to be honest I would rather work in walmart then AE. Sure I get 40 percent off clothes but I don't need the clothes anymore. I have my husband and bills to worry about. So I already hate my job and I haven't even started the actual work week...Well the days I don't work I am gonna be looking for a new job.
Dave is turning 21 on the 26 so almost just a week away. I know he's excited. Then the marine corps said he had to work that morning. Which sucks, but I am excited to give him what I got him. I think he'll like it and I'll post pictures.
Now I am about to rant and not mention names but I think you know who you are if you happen to read this. I personally feel abandon. I have Dave, yes but I want my best friends to miss me. Every since we moved I feel I am the only one who has even tried to stay connected. I want my girls and me to be how we were... I get that our lives are in different directions but I at least text them to see how they are doing... and it's just ignored. ALWAYS ignored. My mom texts back... my Dad texts back. My cousin even texts back. Why can't they? Sure if they're working don't answer...but what's wrong with a friendly text?
Anyways I am done complaining. I am going to clean my house and sit by my pool today. I can't wait to come to Utah to visit... although I don't know who will actually hang out with me there but I get to see my family regardless.
I am coming for sure Oct 25 to Nov 1.
Oh and if you didn't know I love my marine. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would be doing without him but I am glad I don't have to imagine my life without him.

2 comments: