So I went to Paul Mitchells Caper in February. I had the time of my life, I learned so much about color in just a 2 hour class that I haven't learned in the 1000 hours I have been in school. I got a sexy male doll head to practice beard cutting.. YES the doll has facial hair. I got to see Takashi, Robert Cromeans, Winn Claybaugh, John Paul Dejoria, Stephanie Kechawlski (SPeLLING), Tabitha Coffeey, Magic Johnson, Robert Lobetta, and my all time favorite person Kathy Buckley.
I learned some things about color that was and is so beneficial to my education. Seriously it was just amazing and changed my outlook on career path. In fact that is an understatement. I am actually wanting to be a learning leader at my school that I am going to right now, and eventually go on to the Advanced Academy for Paul Mitchell Systems. If you are wondering what that is you can read all about it HERE.
It would be a great schedule for when I have a family because I do have to be a learning leader at the school and I would get to travel for training and teaching and shows. (Not traveling like every weekend but still enough)
It'll take me a while to get there but I think with determination I will get there.
Other than Caper and I am sorry I suck at posting at all! I just been lovin life with my cute Husby, just going to school, and being happy.
I also just went to The Hunger Games, If you love the books go see it, if you have never read the books go see it. It followed the books fairly well, I mean YES they obviously have to change things, there are some things I noticed and wished they would have left but it's a movie and just for entertainment purposes, but the casting was amazing and I was happy with the movie, I can't wait to see how the next 2 turn out.
Anyways I am sorry I don't post much I will try to more often. <3


I love that you are so happy and loving your career path! I have no doubt that you will achieve all of your goals. You are determined and extremely talented, too!
ReplyDeleteI FINALLY saw The Hunger Games tonight, and WOW! AMAZING! I agree that the casting was awesome! I don't think they could have done any better than that. :)