It's great that we are doing all of these things to keep practicing but I am gonna need some motivation to do them! So I am enlisting friends and family to come in and get some of these done with me. No you don't have to get a perm, but there are manicures, and if you have never had a scalp treatment you should! It's amazing. I want to do most of these on a person so I hope if you have time or want to get anything done you will come and support me at school and get some of these things done.
I have also been trying to stay motivated to keep working out, so far a few pounds gone, but I need to stop the eating everything in sight, oh well in time right??
I have lots of stuff to update on it feels like but I haven't really got the time, gotta get to bed so I can wake up and go to the gym!! woot woot

You rock Heather! I am so proud of you for going to the gym! BTW...I am meeting with that guy about Sponsor Me Slim tomorrow, so I will tell you all about when I know more if you're interested.
ReplyDeleteDave was telling me about something else you cooked that was really good...something with brown gravy. You are awesome! I need to get all of your recipes. Well, that is, if I ever start cooking again, LOL.