I am sure I have talked to a lot of you about Caper if I have not It's an educational event that Paul Mitchell puts on where I get to hear from Winn Claybaugh, John Paul Dejoria, Robert Cromeans, Angus Mitchell, and special guest speakers Tabatha Coffey, and Kathy Buckley! I also get to be hands on with Paul Mitchell the school advanced academy team, and artistic team members. I forgot to mention it's in Las Vegas and it's ALL expense paid! I only gotta worry about what I am gonna eat and what to wear. (haha) In other words I NEED TO GO.
How do I go you might wonder? I am selling 40 bag deals through the Paul Mitchell school that I go to. I can sell them through the school only. The bag deals are actually really great deals and if you want to get some Christmas shopping out of the way, what better way then getting a great deal and helping me get to Caper.
If you are interested there is Most Vibrant, Best Body, Best Smoothing, Most Hydrating, Best Experience, Hottest Style, and Most Luvable. They all do what you expect them to do, They're all 29.95 plus tax and all usually about 45 dollars. The Hottest Style is 160 plus tax but it has a express smoothing iron which it in itself is an amazing deal! and it comes with a heat protectant and a brush. The Most Luvable is for your luvable pet of course! It's so cute I want it for Payton!
I am just gonna say I can't put more info on here but if you're interested in helping me get to caper I would love you forever and I believe you would love any of the products in the bag deals. Message me for details!!


How exciting is this?! I have never heard of any of those people but I'm sure they will be amazing! I am really excited to get a bag from you when I get paid next week. I think the problem will be choosing which one I want because they all sound awesome!
ReplyDelete