May 27, 2011

Goals

I have had many goals in my life, and the sad thing is I never have finished them. If anyone watches the biggest loser you saw who won and she is an amazing lady and I am glad she won, but she was one of the starters like me. Started strong and never finishes. Well she finished and finished first. I want to be like that.

So I am starting at almost at the bottom again and going to keep going until I get to the top. Here are my goals...
Weigh at least 130 at the end of the year. if I beat that well then I will set a new goal by the end of the year but I like the time limit I have.

Eat more Veggies, I seriously don't like them but I need to start eating better. So cutting back on sugars and carbs except on weekends and eating more lean protein and veggies and such.

Stretching, I used to be more flexible when I was in Dance an hour and a half a day at school but I don't do anything now so I am going to dedicate a half an hour to stretching at least 5 times a night.

My goal for the end of the summer/start of school is to have dropped at least 10 lbs. I know I can do that and I want to be a bit more attractive when I start school.

FIT into my old jeans. I have so many and I can't wear any, I want to have all those jeans I own someday be my "fat jeans"

Starting now. Go.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals miss Heather! I am excited to be your workout buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete