March 23, 2011

4 weeks ish...

Things are falling into place for us moving home, a trailer is being brought to us by my amazing Aunti Em and her family in exchange for staying at our apartment for the weekend to do some fun things in California. My cute mom and dad are driving down to help us patch up some holes in the walls and help us load up and drive Dave, myself, Darwin, our junk, and the cute new plant I bought myself. (I usually hate plants and flowers except orchids, but they were always either too expensive or I was afraid my cat would much it to bits. This one has mulitple flowering buds and pretty beautiful and it was only 20 when they are usually 25-30. Had to  buy it. and I  insist on making it trek home with me because I want it to live that badly.) We also got out of our lease at our apartment saving us about 3 thousand dollars in back rent and fees. (If our apartment asks we are PCSing to Camp Lejeune)
I am such a happy girl right now.
I also was thinking today since I am aspiring to be a cosmetologist in all aspects (Hair, nails, skin) I just thought I would post a tip that I learned about a year ago and it truly helps my skin so much. How many of you have dry skin? How many of you use a powder compact or something to cover your skin and it feels itchy or dry all day. ( On my skin I could see the flakes of skin that were dry) I tried a tip I got off a magazine to switch to a liquid base and even that was drying out my skin, I added a bit of moisturizer to my base and mix them together and apply, my skin feels soft, and moisturized all day. I also use proactiv which drys my skin out a ton so I bought Sephora's moisturizer and it's amazing and it doesn't clog my pores up and makes my face feel so moisturized. Just thought I would share

No comments:

Post a Comment