Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
One of my amazing friends took this picture of me, she has a great eye for detail and taking pictures!
- I am an only child, which is why I am sort of kind of not really spoiled =]
- I am crazy in love with animals, a wish of mine is to be able to have an animal shelter in my back yard and I can adopt pets out and save pets from getting euthanized for just taking up space. I always wanted to be a Vet, but quickly realized I would have to deal with sick or dieing pets and I knew that was far more than I could handle, I would cry every day of that job.
- I used to LOVE working and would tell everyone how quickly I wanted a job as soon as I moved to California, but NOT working for 2 ish months really makes you love not going to work.So I really really don't like working, which makes me question career paths... what will I do now?
- I am surrounded by my friends adorable, well behaved, cute, precious children... maybe 5 years before making one of my own is too far away?... psh ya right!
- If you have read my blog's previous posts you would know that I have been shedding some pounds since my wonderful hubby left for Assgagistan (yes it's ASS-GAG-istan,) I weighted around 175 when they left and am down to 145-150 (been fluctuating cause I been eating crappy since moving) But I think that's a fair ammount of weight to have lost so that Dave comes home to a Sexy Wifey =]
- I have a terrible sense of direction, and when I do kind of know where I am going I get turned around some way or another, Just the other day I was making my way towards to freeway and needed to go southbound and I live northbound so I got on the I-5 going northbound.... shit! I will never learn
- When Dave left I ran a 15 ish minute mile and before I moved I was running a 13 minute mile... its a start.
- I am not fond of the beach, yes its BEAUTIFUL I love the water and could stand at the edge of it for forever, but I will ALWAYS be partial to mountains. The colors are beautiful, it doesn't smell like fishies, So many different trails and I LOVE CAMPING. I can't wait to have my own four wheeler and tent and go out whenever we are feeling the urge. I also enjoy shooting anything, I love target practice of shooting bottles or cans or targets, and I am actually a decent shot.
- I hate hate HATE shoes that make my feet feel trapped. So anything other than flip-flops are the devil. My feet don't like to be cramped into shoes with no breathing room.
- I counted down the days until How to Train your Dragon came out, and I am doing the same for the Harry Potter coming to theaters.
- I am really really anxious to get my Husband home, but I am also very nervous. I feel all the emotions rolled into one. In other words I am a basket case!
- I have finally come to terms that Family is the most important thing in the world, friends are great but you could be friends with someone for years and eventually you just go different directions... nothing wrong with that but I wish someone would have informed me earlier cause I could have used with a little less confrontation this deployment.
- I used to HATE beer, wine, and champagne. Top 3 favorites now. No more hard liquor for me please.
- I have to wear glasses to see far away but I think I look dorky so I don't wear them, and mid-day, boom, headache. Guess I'll be wearing my glasses again.
- I wish to become Amish, so I don't ever have to deal with car's or electricity, or phones, or computers ever again!! I especially hate cars right now... I don't ever want to do stuff for either vehicle for the rest of my life. I think I have had enough.
Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
Well... it's our married blog and it's just Dave and Heather... pretty self explanitory.
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
He is my friend...sooooo...
Can't wait to see your beautiful face!!





No comments:
Post a Comment