If you haven't seen The Hangover. You should go out and purchase it and watch it because it is the best movie. That post also means VEGAS! I have talked a few fellow Marine Wifeys into going to Vegas with me the weekend of the 20th. I am so excited to do a get away of relaxing and a couple sips of... drinks. I am really looking forward to a lot of things. The future is looking bright....er than it was. We are almost to the 15 week mark of the D word. This has been the roughest thing that has ever happened and I hope never to relive it. Thank god I know some amazing Women who make this time seem just a bit sweeter than it is. Thanks Sarah, Amy, Stacia, Michelle, Katy, Manda, Kristen, Lanette, Angie, Kelsey, Tatiana.. *Yay for having such awesome friends* You girls just talking to me and keep me updated on if you get phone calls... or just letting me complain to you about things going on. I owe a lot of my sanity to being able to text you or facebook you. It helps de-stress for sure! I am also going to not be working at Brickoven for the month of September, I moved my quitting day up by 2 weeks. I decided I needed to just have a relax and workout month. In said month I will be working out 2 to 3 hours a day instead of just the hour I am doing as of now. *yay for being skinny* *Double yay for quitting my stupid job* After September comes October and that is the day I am moving back to California to make a new home with my cute spicy hubby. *yay for moving to Cali* November comes rollin around and that is just an amazing month to begin with ... I am sure you already know why. BUT My Sarah BabyCole will be moving back and then California will feel complete. *yay for having sarah back* so as you see as long as things go smoothly... and lets be honest about that who knows what is going to happen between now and then but I am praying and praying and praying some more that this last accident is the last. We are over this deployment and I am so overly discusted with the middle east. I truly hope that no more bad comes from this deployment. I don't know if I will be able to handle it anymore. So pray that nothing goes wrong with my super great plans and all will be fine. Pray for My Marine and all the Marines of thundering third. Pray for my friends husbands and for my friends well being, they are what is keeping me going through this.
I miss my Dave but I know after this deployment we are going to be that much stronger. I know that there is no one else for me because I truly cannot live without him. He makes me want to be better. And when all this is said and done it will only make the good times that much sweeter and the bad times seem not so bad anymore. I know I got myself a good one.
PeeEss Enjoy the video movies I made... they're precious.

No comments:
Post a Comment