Ok so I stole this from my sister in law Rachelle... and I love that she likes to make lists... and come to think about it I enjoy it too... except I make lists for grocery shopping...and I always buy more than I need... but since I am thinking short term (hello military) I am gonna do this for 2 years make a list of things I want to accomplish. Kind of like a bucket list of things to do before my Dave and I get out of the marine corps for good. If you want to read it you're going to have to go to my new blog which is www.deploymentsurvivorheather.blogspot.com
I love comments, so if you love it or think I should add something or I inspired you to do something similar please tell me... like I said I love comments!!

You are so cute! And yes, I love lists. Maybe too much:) I am going to your other blog right now to read it.
ReplyDelete